TAXES ARE HIGH, INCOME IS LOW

arj kiya hai ::: gor farmaiyega :::::

The taxes are high,
earnings are low........

the taxes are high and
earnings are low, :::

Prices are increasing in full flow :
Petrol is costly, rates increased at every item in a row ::
I am not manmohan not sonia, so I dont know..
How to stop this, how to arrange the bread and butter,

I only know I am a common man,
I am a common man,
I work 8 hours a day,
Travels 4 hours a day,
I am fed up, and I am sad,
I think these hikes are gonna make me mad,
When I was a kid, I was happy,
But when I have the kids,
I am sad,
Its really bad,
Its really bad,
How can I give my children a piece of bread,

Govt. is busy in 2G and 3G,
coming soon the 4G,

Now I am fed up, want to fight again,
India needs a GANDHIJI again,
Who can fight for us, coz we are common men,
I am a common man, I only want to say,
prices are very high,
prices are very high,
my kids, my family,
my mom ,my dad,
they all are sad,
they all are sad, coz

Taxes are high, earnings are low,
the prices are increasing in full flow,
Mr. P.M., now wake up,
its time to do something, coz I have nothing,
I have nothing,
I have nothing,
I have nothing to eat,
Everynight I use to cry,
Please do the needful, before I die....

please do the needful before I die.....

before I die....!!!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Crime Against women: Rape, A homicidal act, an assault on humanity

How to face a H.R. Interview

My Gift To You